Career Paths Available at Garber Management Group
- Post accounting for car deals sold in Michigan
- Send all funding packets to financial lenders
- Submit all DMV paperwork and taxes to Secretary of State
- Enter all vehicles purchased into accounting system
- Calculate commisions payable to all sales staff for Michigan locations
- Track accounting to ensure timely funding of all car deals
- Submit payment for all products associated with car deal
- Maintain an understanding of the company's chart of accounts and expense account consistency
- Process accurate and timely payments
- Maintain filing and record keeping systems for rapid retreival of documents
- Support for systems which include both hardware and software maintenance and setup. This would include the setup of servers, pc's and the necessary software that goes along with them.
- Administration, support and implementation of all network devices including routers, switches, phone systems, wireless and other related devices.
- Providing a help desk for user support on a daily basis to answer any IT related questions or the troubleshooting of end user IT issues.
- Providing the operating parameters for the use of the IT systems while securing the integreity of the network and its data.
- Car / Home office based
- Prospect potential franchise and independent dealer partners within assigned territory
- Develop strong relationships with existing dealer partners
- Underwrite loans according to GFS guidelines in the field or on the buying desk by rotation
- Meet with all assigned dealers frequently, as needed or at least once a month
- Calculate customer budget to determine loan affordability
- Review and evaluate all loan paperwork for necessary signatures, dates, etc for legal compliance
- Communicate daily with dealerships and customers regarding the status of their pending loans
- Rehash loans with dealerships to negotiate resolutions to funding errors