Career Paths Available at Saginaw Spirit
Corporate Sales Account Executive
- Generate new corporate advertising accounts and maintain current accounts assigned to account executive.
- Attend community events throughout mid-Michigan to develop relationships and promote the sale of season tickets and corporate advertising
- Assisting in developing and implementing Sales/Marketing activities with the club
- Entertain corporate clients on specific game nights
Game Day Operations Intern
- Assist the staff in the facilitation of the team’s marketing and promotional operations.
- Duties include: preparing on-ice ceremonies and intermission activities, in period promotions, game day giveaways, contestant signup and registration, guest service facilitation, video production, and other tasks if needed
- Internship is unpaid
- Intern positions running from August 2012 to April 2013 and are only open to students currently working toward graduation.
Merchandise & Ticketing Intern
- Assist the team with the day-to-day ticketing and merchandising operations of the team
- Interns will work at Spirit home games at the Will Call booth and/or merchandise booth
- Interns will also work several hours per week in the office
- Intern may be trained on TicketMaster if applicable